Saturday, October 23, 2010

Events So Far!

Alright.  So, if you're new to my situation, a good place to go to start is the 4Chan thread that spawned this blog, on the /x/ messageboard, "For the discussion of paranormal images."


4Chan threads are notoriously short lived, and the events I've committed to covering will probably cover several weeks worth of investigation, if not months.  I've preserved an imageless version of the .  I'll edit this post with a link if the thread makes it into 4Chan's archives, as it'll be complete up to the thread's death, whereas this is not quite up-to-date at the time of writing.

A copy of the thread.

It's a long story, but I really encourage you to read it if you're new, because I'm not going to be doing much in the way of recaps, with one or two exceptions, possibly tomorrow to kick things off... if I have time.

EDIT:  /Sanctuary/ has also been kind enough to provide a second archive, which I *believe* is mostly up to date and has the original images.  They're not terribly important to comprehension, just eye candy while dealing with all of the text.  Except in certain places where people were throwing runic arrangements around.  That version is here.  Thanks, anon.

1 comment:

  1. The thread is up on 4chanarchive.org. thats how I found it, your story is very interesting I plan on following until answers are found. Keep us informed

    ReplyDelete